Tehuti Cafe introduces a new way of dining in a relaxing Cafe atmosphere. Eat and drink guilt free as recipes are fundamentally raw and vegan. A variety of health products, from nuts to nut milk bags are available, as the Cafe seeks to bring some of the best products from nature, to you the consumer, with your health in mind. With a qualified nutritionist in house clarifications and consultations are easily accessible.
- Salad $500 to $800 – Typical entrees include plantain in coconut cream, Brazil nut pate, cashew cheese, marinara sauce on coconut pasta curried noodles, almond nut meat, cabbage seaweed, sunflower seedmeat, jerk ackee, quinoa and more, served on a bed of a variety of organically grown lettuce.
- Juices $350 to $450 – Green juice, Otahiti Apple juice, Guava juice, Watermelon/Beetro juice, Carrot Juice, June Plum juice, Cherry juice, Papaya/Irish Moss/Flaxseed juice, Passion juice, Aloe Grapefruit juice and muc more
- Nutmilk $350 to $450 – Chocolate nutmilk, Almond/Brazil Nutmilk, Almond/Pecan Nutmift and others
- Coconut Shake $350 to $450 – High in Omega 3. Contains Chia Seeds, flaxseed, irish moss and other ingredients
- Ice Cream $400 – Flavors include – Chocolate, Coconut and Pecan Caramel
- Chocolate brownies $200
- Coconut Water $200
- Aloe Noni Tuna Tonic $400 – Fermented and therefore and excellent source of probiotics
- Also… smoothies, warm chocolate, nuts, seeds, herbs, seaweeds, grains, sauerkraut, nutmilk bags and more.